Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A few hints for those just starting (and maybe everyone else as well...)

    I have to add new blogs to the list of participant logs. Make sure to send me a link to your blog so I can add you!


    The Meebo chat box is great, but if you use it you need to tell me who you are! From my end, you are identified as "MeeboGuest" with a random number after it, which doesn't help me much. Also, if you move away from the page where the chat box is, you will be disconnected from the chat. When you reconnect, there will be a new number attached to "MeeboGuest", so you'll need to reidentify yourself. Even better: You can click on "Edit Nick" and change the "Meeboguest" to your name! After you change it once, it should continue to show up as you each time you visit the page.


Everyone is doing a great job. Keep up the fantastic work!

No comments: