Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The End (Or is it?)

Well, that's it folks. Thanks to everyone who participated, and congratulations to everyone who completed the challenge. I hope you enjoy your prizes as much as you thought you would. :)

For those who have asked, the entire program will remain here at this blog, so that anyone who didn't get to participate can do so at a later date, or so anybody who wants to finish the challenge just for the heck of it can access all the challenges.

As for your blogs, you're welcome to keep using those for your own personal use. I will still be using mine, and will continue to keep all of yours subscribed in my bloglines so I can keep up with the very entertaining blog posts of my coworkers. Who needs TV?

So again, thanks everyone, and I'm looking forward to whatever we do next.

2 comments:

Jack said...

I just want to say "Great Job Emily". I learned a lot by doing the challenge, and even had fun while doing so. Thanks for the help along the way. Happyjack

Angie said...

Emily,

You're awesome. Even though I got started late, it doesn't mean I didn't have a good time. You're a great teacher!
Angie