Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Task 18 - Blog about technology

With the beginning of the new year, the end of the NCPL Tech 2.0 challenge draws closer. Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel? (Yeah, me either. I'd better get my butt in gear if I'm going to have all this stuff posted on time...)

So now, the task.

This one is really easy.

Blog about Technology.

No, really. That's it. You've spent all this time listening to me talk about technology, and now it's your turn. Write a blog post about your computer, the copier, or even the labelmaker. Explain why you love it, how to use it, or why you should be allowed to throw the stupid thing out the window. Tell us what's so cool about some techie thing you got for Christmas, or something new we've gotten (or will be getting) in the library. Tell us why you really want that MP3 Player/Digital Camera/PDA. It’s your blog, be creative!

No comments: